Monday, December 31, 2012

What a fun and crazy change of happenings of a year!  I think I speak for us all that ride and chill at Trojun...     Its a good time!  It took some time for me to see what a family of friends is, being that the most work I have put into anything with what I thought a family was to become, only seemed to shit itself in the end.  Trojun is the first place that I feel is a Family.   The place seems to pull us all together trying to work on videos, keepin the place clean of kooks, making new jumps to keep us interested in the place, and ways to get drunk...  Im not sure if anything is supposed to have much more meaning than that.  I look forward every sesh to see who is going to show up.  Its my new 9th street-  

 In the end though, i got to say that Doug E Fresh is my motivation to keep Trojun as on top of it as I can..  Not sure anyone can top straight up tell Death to go fuck itself..  Your alive FRESH!  workin your ass off to get it back we all know...  Your the toughest dude I know...   This is the last pic of a wakening year...  Fresh lookin back-
-james                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment