Wednesday, March 17, 2010

EVERYTHING'S BETTER WITH LEMMY!!!

Got together with a bunch of the crue last night and went to go check out MOTORHEAD!!!! I just feel cooler knowing I'm in the same town as Lemmy. That motherfucker has'nt lost a step, salty as ever and throwing down that sick ass bottom end bass that rattles your bone and makes you want to drink whiskey. And I can't even start to express in words how FUCKING AWESOME the drum solo was!!! BEST I'VE EVER SEEN and I've seen Van Halen and Rush. Those dudes got nothin' on Philthy Phil.
 Anyway, afterwards we hit up some bars. Troy got tossed out of one place for throwing ice a some black dude in a bunny costume, D.L. thought every bar we went into was a gay bar (I think he was right in a few cases) and J.D. took a tiiiiiny sip of whiskey ...and puked all over the bar at the 04 lounge. GOOD TIMES!!! I love rollin' with this crue!!!

HAVE FUN!!!,
JB.

P.S. Thanks for all the birthday love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment