Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LOC'S 2.

 So about a year ago I was in this band called the FLOOD. I had just gotten home from playing a show with them in Houston when our drummer called me up to tell me that he found my camera in the merch box. Thinking he was talking about my shitty little still camera I blew it off until the next time we had band practice. So needless to say I was pretty fucking stoked when I get there and Penny reaches into the box and pulls out a sweet ass, brand new $2500 Sony HD video camera!!! It didn't have a charger so Penny just said "Fuck it, it's yours." As soon as I got home I showed it to my roommate Scott, who just happened to have a charger for it. And when we pluged it in......OH MY GOD B-TEAM BAR TITTY'S!!!!! This camera had about 45min of just sloppy drunken bar hags whipn' out the 'ol fun bags!!!! Like a gang of six year olds who just found their daddy's Hustler stash we INSTANTLY hooked that bad boy up to kc's 60" flat screen and watched those boobies in glorious HIGH DEF!!!... Slow motion, fast motion, rewind, frame by fram. It was SWEEET!!!
 So anyway, I took it out to the trails and after my first day of filming I ended up with the footage for Loco's 1.


Well, here we are about a year later. The Crue's a little bigger, the trails are A LOT sicker and Boban's still taking it to the face (but that's why we love him)!!! LONG LIVE TROJUN!!!!

               I GIVE YOU...............LOCO'S ONLY ROUND II.





HAVE FUN!!!
JB.

No comments:

Post a Comment