Friday, December 23, 2011

FLASHBAKED FRIDAY

I think we rode here for a couple rides before we built any jumps.  The back step up was the first, and then simple.  Here's one before Too Short was there-
After digging like we had on BMX jumps for years, moto needed bigger lips.  BOBCAT time-
Too Short
It was just Pat and I for a good while.
A rare pic of myself not hiding behind a camera like I do now-
Another rare one of Jimmy on a bike-
Some of the faces that have came and gone in the past 6 years are just that.  Andy Martinez stands out cause he got good fast!  I think if he still rode, he would be killin it like he does on a BMX-
Comparable to the years of goodtimes iv'e had on bmx trips and living that life is TROJUN!  Riding, snappin a couple of pics, and drinking-  Late night back out of the hole-

No comments:

Post a Comment