Monday, February 8, 2010

ON YOUR MARK, GET SET...KILL!!!!

Boban was telling me about the crazy ways they come up with to start the races in the WARLORD class. From what I gather you have to put you bike on its side, lay on top of it and when the gun goes off you jump up start your bike and haul ass. That is if you can survive the battle just to get off the line. From what I hear when the gun goes off, so do the riders. Pushing each other off their bikes, hitting the guy next to you's kill switch or just shutting his gas off all together. A all out war trying to be number one off the gate.  And then there's the Boban method. Wanna get out in front? Then huck a battle axe at the dude next to you. Yep, nothing slows a guy down like a gaping flesh wound!!!! I mean IT IS the WARLORD class after all,
Anyway, I found these pics on Rafi's facebook page and felt like sharing them with the class. I also found another sweet Boban SK8 video. I tell 'ya that guy is tougher than alligator titties!!!


HAVE FUN!!!,
JB.

No comments:

Post a Comment