Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOWJUN TRAILS!!!!

HOLY SHIT IT'S SNOWING!!!! Yeah I said it.... IT'S SNOWING IN AUSTIN, TX!!!! Have'nt seen snow like this in years. I'm sure every goon in Northwest Hills with a snowboard is out thrashing their decks bombing the hill at the jr. high on Far West today.   P-Dog, R.P.M. and I sloshed it over to the trails today to get a look at our winter wonderland and huck a snowball or two.  It's hard to believe that Just two days ago the crue was working on their base tans and digging in near 80 degree weather.
 Well, enjoy it while it last 'cause it won't be here long and you won't see it around here for at least 3 more years. And if I'm right about this three year cycle, that means it's gonna be a BADASS summer!!! So I suggest stocking up on your personal floating devices now because...WE BE FLOATN' THIS SUMMER!!!!
HAVE FUN!!!, JB.

No comments:

Post a Comment